CSL Family of RFID Antennas Are in Demand
Posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2015 by Transtech Systems
As more industries continue to take advantage of the benefits of RFID, the technology is finding its way into a growing number of diverse applications. In order to accommodate the best fist, performance and price for each individual application, CSL offers a variety of UHF RFID antennas.
- CSL’s circular polarized antennas are designed to read tags in any orientation for greater flexibility in implementation.
- For applications where the tag orientation and reading direction is known and controllable, CSL offers linear polarized UHF RFID antennas suited for both long-range and near-field operation.
- CSL’s ultra-thin UHF RFID antennas offer an extremely thin form factor (6mm) for applications with limited space for antenna mounting, such as retail display cabinets and conveyor belts. This antenna is perfect for use anywhere a thin form factor is needed, such as the retail store, document control and the production line.
- The CSL square near-field antenna is ideally suited for item-level tagging. Near-field technology enables items rich in water content to be tagged, including food and pharmaceutical products. With a versatile design and exceptional read rate, this square antenna can be mounted in various configurations in a range of environments, from the point of sale counter or factory production line, to a distribution center or hospital.
- CSL’s product offering of UHF RFID antennas also includes access control antennas to trigger operation of an electric door lock or barrister arm, offering LED lights and a buzzer for visual and audio alerts.
Whether you are deploying RFID for Cold Chain Logistics, Access Control, Retail Management, Warehouse Management, Asset Tracking or Healthcare, you can rest assured that CSL offers the right antenna for the best read performance for your application. Contact CSL to learn more.