CS9010 Battery-Assisted Passive (BAP) ID Card
CSL’s Battery Assisted Passive (BAP) ID Card solves an ancient issue of providing automatic, hands-free identification of people and assets at the right price point. The ultra-thin battery boosts the RF signal yet still allows the ID card to fit into a wallet and is pre-printable. The BAP ID Card is part of the CSL Access Control Series which includes the CS203 Integrated Reader and CS101 Handheld Reader.
- Long Read Range with over 20 meters (60+ feet) in open space (Reading with CS203-2 Reader in FCC mode)
- Long Read Range with over 15 meters (49+ feet) in open space (Reading with CS203-1 Reader in ETSI mode)
- Hands Free Operation with readability of 5 meters (16 feet) in shirt pocket (Reading with CS203-2 Reader in FCC mode / CS203-1 Reader in ETSI mode)
- Omni-directional tags that can be worn as a badge or carried in pockets, purses, briefcases, and billfolds.
- Data Storage directly on the tag with lockable data protection.
- ID Card form factor with optional hole punch.