You can connect to CS468 through USB.
At the moment, USB access is only available using the Java version of the demo application.
By default, the reader is being configured to be in Ethernet mode. You can change that by:
- Download the latest CS468 Java demo from CS468 Download Area
- Search and connect to the reader through Ethernet
- Connect USB cable between you PC and the reader
- On the Main Panel of the demo application, click on “Set USB Mode”
- The device will be detected on the USB port and please install the USB driver attached
You can go through the same method by changing the reader back to Ethernet mode by click on “Set Ethernet Mode” on the Main Panel later on.