TagToKeyPress translates the RFID/barcode to keystrokes on the CS101, then can be input to a different application.
- Print the first RFID tag received to the cursor.
- Print the RFID tag with highest received singal strength index to the cursor.
- Print the barcode being scanned to the cursor.
- Power adjustment
- Barcode configuration.
- “Continuous Read” mode, where inventory will start after pressing the trigger key and stop when you press it the second time. The file path will then be sent to the cursor.
- Pressing F1 on the keyboard allows you to toggle between barcode mode and RFID mode.