CSL’s Vehicle Access Control (VAC) Label provides automatic vehicle identification (AVI) with the speed, read distance, and security capability to meet electronic vehicle recognition (EVR) standards. The VAC Label provides security features such as tamper resistance, tamper evident, and non-cloneable RFID identification. The VAC label is designed to mount inside of windshields of cars, buses and trucks and sends a long range RFID signal that can be identified at highway speeds without battery assistance.
- Fast Identification and Authentication with ultra-high frequency transferring 64 bit ID in .0001 seconds.
- Tamper Evident and Tamper Proof Security: sticker is tamper evident and RFID tag is destroyed upon removal
- Automatic Vehicle Identification with 64 bit unique ID and 800 bits of total memory
- Long Life Battery-Free passive RFID technology
- Electronic Vehicle Registration
- Integrated Payment and Security solution with compliance to EPC C1G2/ISO18000-6C
Link to read press release on CSL’s Windshield RFID Label Speeds Past Competition for Automatic Vehicle Identification