CS8300 Cold Chain Temperature Alert Tag
The high costs of existing temperature monitoring tags make deployment down to the carton-level economically difficult. The CS8300 provides a low-cost threshold alarm and time stamp solution for cold chain monitoring applications that will enable affordable options for users. In addition, the CS8300 slim profile and light weight are beneficial for cold chain tracking at the carton and item level. The CS8300 gives longer read range, longer battery life, and lower unit cost than other RFID temperature tracking tags. Moreover, CS8300 is fully EPC Class 3 Gen 2 compliant and can be read by any Gen 2 compliant reader.DOWNLOAD DATASHEETS REQUEST INFORMATION
- Cold Chain temperature monitoring at the carton and item level.
- Threshold alarm and time stamp solution.
- Consistent and reliable read performance when being placed on products with high water content under low temperature.
- Programmable temperature thresholds and sampling rates, ranging from -24C to 64°C at 0.25°C resolution.
- Compliant with EPC Gen 2 readers and can be used for product identification.
85 x 54 x 2.2 mm (3.34 x 2.12 x 0.08 in)
352bit EPC, 48bit UID, 3072 bits total User Memory, 3008 bits usable User Memory, 64-bit User Memory reserved for Tag Model and Calibration Data
-24°C to 64°C (-11°F to 147°F)
Mode of Operation
Battery–Assisted Passive (BAP) EPC Class 3 Gen 2
860 to 960 MHz
Based on application scenario and user configuration
User configurable between 1 second up to 2.5 days
Under Temperature, Over Temperature, Low Battery
> 10 years @ 55°C
CS8300-1, optimized for 866 to 868 MHz CS8300-2, optimized for 902 to 928 MHz