"Plug & Play" Intelligent Reader
CS463 is the next generation of intelligent fixed readers from CSL. Offering an event engine with multiple layer nested logic for full embedded business automation. The CS463 offers an edge server to allow easy HTTP access for configuration, status monitoring, and direct RFID inventory. Offering Cloud server connectivity for fully synchronized ubiquitous operation anywhere, and allowing remote installation and configuration (demonstration purpose only, user can use sample source codes to port to their own Cloud). CS463 has a rich API compatibility portfolio, including the CSL HTTP/XML protocol with full event engine management, CSL Unified Protocol, LLRP Protocol, and MACH1 protocol, Custom Embedded HTTP RFID and the CS108 Bluetooth API. The CS463 reader connects to sensors and peripherals via its optically isolated GPIO, USB and serial connections. The event engine* inside CS463 integrates all these sensors and RFID inventory operationseamlessly to attain sensor fusion so that business processes can be further programmed inside the CS463 to make decisions and then in turn effect external peripherals, such as activating stack lights, gate barriers, etc. CS463 comes with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity making it the easiest connectible reader in the market. CS463 has a fully open Linux OS for ease of application development.DOWNLOAD DATASHEETS REQUEST INFORMATION
- Built in Event Engine for Intelligent Automation and IoT integration.
- Open Linux that allows custom code to run directly on the reader making the CS463 an edge server.
- Edge server capable with Linux, dual-core Arm Cortex A9, and 2 GB RAM
- Stream RFID tag reads over Bluetooth using the same API as the CS108
- 4 RP Female SMA Antenna Ports.
- Long read range of 19 meters - tag, reader antenna and environment dependant.
- High read rate 800 tags/second (using Reader Mode=3: Maximum Throughput Mode.)
- Dense Reader Mode (DRM) available.
- Ethernet connectivity with PoE+ (IEEE802.3at). Note: Will only work with PoE "at".
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 6 APIs supported: CSL HTTP/XML, CSL Unified, CS108 Bluetooth, Custom Embedded RFID, LLRP and MACH1
- TLS security with digital certificate using AES256 encryption.
- 2 Year Standard Warranty.
Dimensions and Weight
Length: 272 mm (10.71 in); Width: 152 mm (5.98 in);
Thickness: 24 mm (0.94 in); Weight: 0.72 kg
Edge server with intelligent event engine, and accepting 4 APIs : CSL HTTP/XML, CSL Unified, LLRP and MACH1
Dual Core Arm Cortex®-A9, 1GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB Flash
Read Range of RFID
Read distance up to 19 meters which is tag, reader antenna and environment dependent
ISO18000-6C, EPC UHF Class 1 Gen 2,
Dense Reader Mode available (Class 3 Gen 2 compliant)
One of the following: 865-868 MHz, 865-867 MHz, 902-928 MHz, 922-928 MHz, 920-925 MHz, 915-922 MHz
4 x GPO and 4 x GPI, Optically Isolated, additional isolated 12V output
Operating Temp: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
Storage Temp: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
Humidity: 98% Non-condensing
Ethernet, Serial (RS232), USB Host, USB Client, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
DC supply (12V,5A), or PoE+(IEEE802.3at) (will only work with PoE "at")
N=1: 865-868 MHz (Europe) & 865-867 MHz (India)
N=2: 902-928 MHz, USA & Canada & Mexico only (hopping frequencies locked)
N=2 AS: for 920-926 MHz, Australia only (hopping frequencies locked)
N=2 NZ: for 921.5-928 MHz, New Zealand only (hopping frequencies locked)
N=2 OFCA: for 920-925 MHz, Hong Kong only (hopping frequencies locked)
N=2 RW: for 902-928 MHz, Rest of the World that are subset of this band: e.g. Philippine, Brazil, Peru, Uruguay, Singapore, Thailand, etc.
N=4: 922-928 MHz, Taiwan
N=7: 920-925 MHz, China, Malaysia, etc.
N=8: 916.7-920.9 MHz, Japan
N=9: 915-921 MHz, Europe Upper Band
User must abide by the laws and regulations of the RFID reader’s application country and/or geographic region on frequencies of operation, output conducted power, antenna gain, and output ERP power.